Ten Things You May Not Have Know About Hemp:
1. Hemp is the world’s oldest fiber. It’s been used to make clothes, sails, rope, food and medicine. Columbus discovered the new world on ships powered by hemp sails and rigging.
2. The original drafts of the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution were written on hemp paper.
3. Hemp was used for money in the Americas until the early 1800s.
4. Hemp fiber has been found in tombs dating back to 8000 B.C.
5. The US government encouraged farmers to grow hemp during WWII to assist in the war effort.
6. Hempseed is nature’s perfect food: packed with protein and essential fatty acids.
7. Over 100 medicines are derived from hemp.
8. Henry Ford built a car made of and powered by hemp.
9. “Hemp is of first necessity to the wealth and protection of the country” -Thomas Jefferson
10. Hemp farming yields three to four times the amount of pulp for paper than trees do.
For more informative facts about the history of hemp, visit Hemp.com
COMPARING HEMP TO CANNABIS
– Sequesters C02
– Environmentally Helpful
– Requires 80% Less Water
– Sun Powered Outdoor Grow -No Artificial Light Sources
– Zero Fungicides, Pesticides, or Fertilizers
– Textbook Sustainability
– Enormous Carbon Footprint
– Environmentally Harmful
– Wasteful Water Demands
– Huge Strain on Power Grid
– Consequences of Fungicides, Pesticides and Fertilizers
THE HEMPTOURAGE EFFECT
Sometimes called the ”whole-plant” or ”entourage effect”, cannabis offers a complex biochemical matrix of many of the constituents in cannabis working synergistically. But it leaves behind other compounds that are only available when you eat the entire plant.
Our PlusCBD OilTM products provide even more broad spectrum nutrition, exerting a synergistic, ”HempTourage effect,” because they include over 500 distinct compounds including:
– Phytocannabinoids n Fatty Acids
– Plant Sterols
– Chlorophyll n Vitamin E